Choclacado Mousse Ingredients:
- 1/4 cup locally grown honey
- 2 very ripe avocados
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup raw cacao powder or cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries or strawberries (or 12 ripe strawberries)
- Optional – a few ice cubes if needed
1. Combine all the ingredients except for fruit in a high speed blender.
2. Blend for about 30 seconds until smooth and creamy.
3. Spoon into a bowl and allow to set in the refrigerator until cooled. Serve with fruit.
Photo Credit: Debby Wolvos