•1 cup dry oats
•6 scoops chocolate whey protein
•1 teaspoon stevia
•1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
•5 tablespoons all natural peanut butter
•1 cup fat-free Greek yogurt
•1 teaspoon vanilla
•4 tablespoons water (Depending on consistency)
1) Spray baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
2) Mix dry ingredients together.
3) Add all additional ingredients except for water into dry mixture and stir until the mixture becomes a doughy consistency.
4) Slowly add water as needed until the dough is easy to spread (The water amount varies based on the type of protein used).
5) Spread the dough evenly into the baking dish and refrigerate for several hours.
6) Cut into squares and bag each individually. Store bars in freezer or refrigerator until ready to eat.
Photo Credit: Debby Wolvos