1 lb turkey
2 cups of cooked inca red quinoa
½ cup diced red onion
½ cup of diced carrots
1 tbs. nutritional yeast
1 tsp. sea salt
½ cup rolled oats
½ tsp. chili powder
½ tsp. garlic powder
½ tsp. ground mustard
2 egg whites
1 whole egg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Mix ingredients thoroughly.
- Spray muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
- Roll the mixture into balls and place in muffin tins.
- Cook for approximately 35-40 minutes.
- Remove and cool. Muffins can be stored for up to three days in refrigerator.
Photo Credit: Stephanie Heymann