- 2 cups of almond flour
- 6 tbs. coconut flour
- 6 eggs whisked
- 2 tbs. chia seeds
- 2 cups diced strawberries
- 4 tbs. honey
- ½ coconut oil, melted
- 2 tbs. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. baking soda
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Add baking soda, cinnamon, chia seeds, almond flour, and coconut flour to large bowl and mix.
3. To mixture add eggs, honey, coconut oil, and strawberries. Mix thoroughly.
4. Coat a muffin tray with non-stick cooking spray. Place batter ¾ way full in each muffin tin.
5. Bake for 25-30 minutes. Cool and serve.
This yields approx. 12 muffin depending on muffin tin size.
Photo Credit: Stephanie Heymann