- 1 lbs. lean ground turkey
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup diced Kalamata olives
- 1/3 cup feta cheese
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Place diced red onions in pan with ¼ tsp. olive oil. Sautee for approximately 3 minutes.
- In large bowl place ground turkey, Kalamata olives, feta cheese, salt and sautéed onions. Mix thoroughly and form into 4 patties.
- Turn grill on medium low and use remaining olive oil to lightly oil the grill.
- Place patties on and cook for approximately 10-15 minutes, flipping half way through.
Photo Credit: Stephanie Heymann